Whether the substrate is particle board, medium density fiber board (MDF), hardboard, plastic, or metal, CFC manufactures a full range of decorative and functional hot stamp foils that are easily transferred at a broad range of speeds and temperatures. CFC is able to match color mixtures across all of our processes and products for a 100% custom color and pattern match. CFC has the capability to manufacture widths from 42” to 60”, although typically most heat transfer foils are manufactured in either 42” or 50” width on 3” cores, and can be supplied in jumbo rolls or slit to specific widths. CFC's foils are designed for razor slitting and CFC does not recommend log or baloney cutting of our EB Foils™.
Our Printed Product family includes:
- BL Foils – BL foils are specially formulated for use on plastic substrates like engraveable nameplates stocks. They provide excellent coverage on broad surface areas and sheet lamination for full surface foiling using roll-on presses.
- EB Foils™ - These heat transfer foils have a superior print quality with a durable finish, and are designed for use on MDF. EB Foils can be used on flat surfaces, as well as edge decoration.
- EB Foils™ with Armorite Plus™ - Specially formulated with our proprietary top coat, Armorite Plus, these hot stamp foils feature exceptional scratch and chemical resistance. EB Foils with Armorite Plus work well on MDF, some grades of particle board and hardboard. Decorative and functional, these heat transfer foils can be applied to flat surfaces, profile edges (edge banding) and bluff cut profiles.
- Exterior Foils – Weather resistant hot stamp foils utilize a ceramic-pigmented fluoropolymer resin system for outstanding durability and resistance to ultraviolet (UV) exposure. Formulated specifically for plastic substrates found on exterior applications such as window treatments, siding, molding and exterior doors, these foils are thermoformable, and available in a wide variety of colors and woodgrain patterns.
- WB, WR, AC Foils – These hot stamp foils are formulated to apply an overall decorative finish to a wide variety of plastic and coated substrates such as air conditioner fronts, TV cabinets, extruded profiles furniture components, PVC window louvers, picture frames, door panels, trophies, plaques and many other applications where an attractive and durable finish is required.
For more information, contact us directly, or take a look at our Printed Products product data sheets.